We believe in protecting your privacy. We are committed to preserving the confidentiality of your personal information and data that you submit through Regis Medical Sites.
Information We Collect
These data are collected and processed, for rendering medical services to meet your healthcare needs and they consist of identity data, contact data, account data and medical data.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (with exception of third parties in connection with provision, marketing or offering of Regis Medical’s services), or make any other use of your personal information or data for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this Website or our services.
Circumstances in which Information may be Disclosed
There are circumstances that require us to disclose or use the information to assist a bona fide law enforcement agency or any governmental or authorised agency responsible for government or public safety and/or security in the performance of their function as required by law.
Retention of Information
We will retain your personal data for the duration required by MOH or any related governing body (whichever is longer). We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so. Your email content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or in the event that any form of email abuse is suspected.
We may from time to time, use appropriate mechanisms which enable us to understand traffic patterns and profiles in order to serve you more efficiently. These mechanisms do not identify you personally but it may identify your device. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a ‘cookie’ and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in every instance.
Consent for Marketing Purposes
As a follow-up service, Regis Medical may share news, information and/or updates about related activities and/or services through mail, email and/or SMS. Please email Regis Medical at firstname.lastname@example.org to be excluded from this.
Transfer of Information
Personal data and medical information may be transferred between entities within the Regis Medical Group to facilitate continuity of care, holistic patient management, and the communication of information and services. (This is known as transfer of information)
In summary, Regis Medical is committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. The collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which will be obtained directly from you, or information we obtain as a result of our relationship with you, may include but is not limited to the following purposes:
- To render medical services and meeting your healthcare needs within Regis Medical.
- To transfer or share your data with other members of Regis Medical or third-party vendors engaged by us for the purpose of rendering medical care to you. These parties may be located outside of Singapore.
- To communicate with your employer or insurer for claims, reinsurance and compliance/audit purposes pertaining to your care.
- To respond to your enquiries and feedback as well as to provide advice and services for purposes of ensuring continuity of care.
- To provide you with marketing information about our goods and services.
- To notify you of our marketing events, initiatives, membership programmes, rewards schemes, offers and promotions.
- To comply with any applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or rules administered by, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by, any governmental or regulatory authority.